The Diesel Garage banner

1 more new guy

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  thejdman04 
#1 ·
Hello all, just thought I'd stop in and say hi. My wife and I decided we would sell my Vette and get a new truck. After talking to a good friend that is a sales manager at our local blue oval dealership we have decided to get a 08 F-250 CC SWB FX4. I won't know for sure what color until we get to take a look in person this weekend, but I am so excited. It helps that we get A plan pricing too! I have owned a few trucks in the past but never a Ford or a diesel. Like many of you I love the black clowd of smoke but I guess I can't ook forward to the with the new emmisions crap. Oh well, there is always the option of modification!!!

#6 ·
funkybunchjr said:
Hello all, just thought I'd stop in and say hi. My wife and I decided we would sell my Vette and get a new truck. After talking to a good friend that is a sales manager at our local blue oval dealership we have decided to get a 08 F-250 CC SWB FX4. I won't know for sure what color until we get to take a look in person this weekend, but I am so excited. It helps that we get A plan pricing too! I have owned a few trucks in the past but never a Ford or a diesel. Like many of you I love the black clowd of smoke but I guess I can't ook forward to the with the new emmisions crap. Oh well, there is always the option of modification!!!
great! what kind of corvette did you have?

#9 ·
funkybunchjr said:
1996 Collector Edition LT4 Z51
Ahh, I'm not a big fan of the C4 body corvette, JM :2cents I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride though! Just wait for SCT to get some stuff out for these trucks, you'll have a another quick ride!

#15 ·
welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.