The Diesel Garage banner

Putting the DPF back on. Need Help!!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  killerbee 
#1 ·
I know it sounds crazy but i need to do it. We have a 2007 LMM at work we are going to sell and the boss man want the Stock exhaust back on to sell it. So im thinking no big deal right!?!? WRONG! I got everything back were it need to be. Plug EFi in and set it back to a stock tune. Start the truck up and on comes the check engine light and in the CID it says clean diesel exhaust filter. So i hook Efi live back up go to scan tool and then too DVT and try and reset the DPF log and force a service regen and it keeps saying it can't connect. Any one have any ideas? I'm stumped and don't know what to do......

#2 ·
The EFILive crew messed up the DVT controls in one of the last updates. If you can find an old version and run that, you might have more luck with a force regen.

Also, don't try to force a regen at idle. It should not happen until regen parameters are met, so get warmed up and riding down the road for a few minutes, then try it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.