full bore manifold - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by silverpeteok, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 1067 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

full bore manifold

i currently have a 06 duramax 4x4 2500 work truck mods done so far powerpup and outlook monitor straight pipe factory exhaust will the the full bore manifold do much for me my cousin just wrecked his 06 and he said i could have first pick on parts :nitrous:

04 Dodge 4x4 crew cab 6sp valair kevlar/ceramic clutch stage 1 industrial injectors superphat shaft 62 turbo hot juice with attitude ats arc flow 5in exhaust isspro ev2 gauges and 150 airdog soon to come studs intercooler not sure after that
01 ex cab powerstroke 4x4 diablo programmer autometer gauges str8t pipe and i think the oil pump is dead b/c it wont start and im getting fuel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 PM

It evens out the exhaust charge into the turbo, and helps reduce EGTs on that side, but as for a noticeable perf gain, I've not heard of any.

Sorry to hear about his truck. Hope he was ok.

Not to sound like a vulture, but if you dont want the manifold, I'll buy it off him.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

sorry dude decided to get the manifold going to put it on this weekend maybe took his h2 wheels to and one of his buddies got his ppe programmer its not so bad he is officially in the bunt for a 08 now

04 Dodge 4x4 crew cab 6sp valair kevlar/ceramic clutch stage 1 industrial injectors superphat shaft 62 turbo hot juice with attitude ats arc flow 5in exhaust isspro ev2 gauges and 150 airdog soon to come studs intercooler not sure after that
01 ex cab powerstroke 4x4 diablo programmer autometer gauges str8t pipe and i think the oil pump is dead b/c it wont start and im getting fuel
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 01:46 AM

I was just kidding.... Have fun. I hope he finds a truck he likes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode