02 MAX NO START - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by MANNCLAN, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1339 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-08-2015, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

02 MAX NO START

I know this issue has been addressed numerous times, but I need some more info.
My son in law has an 02 LB7 that will not start without a shot of ether, I know that's not good, but it's the only way. We have rebuilt the filter head and replaced the fuel line to the test port, but it's still getting air from somewhere. My Autoenginuity scantool gives me 2 codes po1094 fuel rail pressure low at idle and decel defuel, and po380 glow plug circuit A malfunction. When switching to the live data mode the injector balance is within limits, rail pressure when cranking is about 700psi and around 4400 at idle, as it comes off idle the rail pressure runs pretty even with the desired rail pressure. I maintain that we cannot even think about high pressure problems at idle until the system is airtight. Is this a valid assumption? Also, what is the minimum rail pressure required for fuel command from the electronics?Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode