Hesitation problems - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by cjwoz, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1364 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Hesitation problems

I HAVE A 03 CHEVY(LB7) W/80K MILES AND EDGE JUCIE W/ATTITUDE, AIR INTAKE,AND 4.5 EXHAUST THAT CAME W/TRUCK. THE PROBLEM STARTED THIS WINTER WHEN IT WAS REALLY COLD AND I HAD TO USE THAT POWER SERVICE ADDITIVE BECAUSE IT WAS 40 BELOW. I REMEMBER FILLING THE TRUCK UP AND RIGHT AFTER THAT IT WASN'T THE SAME. THE FUEL FILTER HAD TO BE REPLACED DUE TO THE TRUCK NOT STARTING SHORTLY THERE AFTER. REPLACED FILTER AND STILL HAVE A HESITATION OR DEAD PEDAL OFF OF IDLE. THE TRUCK STARTS FINE EVERY MORNING AND IDLES FINE. WHEN THE BOOST COMES ON( 2 SECONDS??) THE TRUCK IS FINE PULLS HARD. DOES THE FILTER STILL HAVE TO BE REPLACE CAUSE OF THE POWER SERVICE STILL CLEANING OUT THE FUEL LINE. IS IT TURBO LAG OR BIODIESEL ISSUE OR A FUEL PUMP PROBLEM. NO CODES. QUESTION#2 THE TRUCK IS REALLY ONLY USED IN THE WINTER FOR SNOW PLOWING. THE SUMMER IT WILL SIT IN THE GARAGE, BUT I START AND LET IT RUN EVERY 2 WEEKS. WILL SITTING CAUSE ANY MAJOR ISSUES. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR A HELP WITH THIS!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode