The Diesel Garage banner

Shipping estimate on injectors

771 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  tjl 
#1 ·
So some tool at work decided to throw away the package scale ...does anyone have a good guestimate on the shipping weight of 8 AD injectors?

#4 ·
I put $1000 insurance on mine when I sent them off to be moded. You should be able to get some used ones for that.

#6 ·
ship them fed ex. I shipped mine through the post office and they didn't get the lable on it good enough and it got ripped off in one of their sorting machines. it sat in the post office for over a week. The only reason I got them back was the guy at the counter reconized me when I went back in there to see why the heck they hadent been delivered yet. Then they refused to upgrade them to a faster shipping method with out me paying another $30 even though it was there fault they hadent gotten shipped yet.

#7 ·
If I remember right mine weighed 38 lbs. I shipped them with Fed-Ex overnight and insurred them for $1000 it cost $37.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.