Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com - View Single Post - I got killed...........
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 08:32 AM
QtrHorse

I had this WRX on my *** one day on a two lane 45 MPH road. He finally got a chance to pass me and all I could here was that little turbo whining. He had all the fancy little gauges and big muffler. I had the 80 HP Edge tune loaded that day for some reason. Well I stay on his *** (was hard for him to pass anyone, both lanes were full) for the next 100yds . Well we pull up to the red line and he is one car length behind me. I start out reall slow (maybe 5MPH) and let that car next to me get ahead and the little WRX get right next to me. We keep it at a very slow speed until ther is about 50yds ahead of us that is clear. Well I hear that little turbo spooling again and I nail it while in 1st gear (his window is right at my exhaust) I bark the tires and blow smoke all over him and hit a good second and bark the tires again. He's right next to me now and misses second and I pull way ahead of him. He then will not pass me even after I slow to the speed limit. I know that little car would have ate my lunch but it was funny after he missed his shift and stayed back in traffic.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome