Has this happened to anyone else?? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by StokesAT, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1706 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-20-2011, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Alex S.

Has this happened to anyone else??

Ok well I have a cognito leveling kit with the uca's and bilstein shocks, I would always notice on level ground my front still seemed a little to low. So I measured and both front fenders were an inch low on both sides, I checked the torsion bar adjuster bolts and both still had room for adjustment, so I marked both bolts with a marker to show there original position, I lifted the driver side tire and made one full turn to the driver side bolt and lowered the truck, it gave me about 3/4 of an inch and I was happy with that so I went to the passenger side and measured before I adjusted that bolt and to my surprise, the passenger side also gained around 3/4 of an inch and I hadn't adjusted the torsion bar at all on that side. I'm not sure if something is wrong or not, I've never heard of this happening before.. I even jacked the truck up a few times and let it down to try and settle the suspension and the measurements are still the same. Did I do something wrong or what, I have no idea at this point

2004.5 pewter lly, cognito leveled with 305/55/20 nittos, autometer gauges, intake and dumped 4 inch straight pipe exhaust, efi live and built trans in the making

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode