The Diesel Garage banner

Twin Turbo Duramax vid for 2007

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  sexytrkr 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
wow thats very impressive good work. probily feels good to work that much and have that to show for it. i m still glad a bought a cummins haha but that thing is very fast cant imagine what its like to drive. keep up the good work

#5 ·
cummins6'lift37 said:
wow thats very impressive good work. probily feels good to work that much and have that to show for it. i m still glad a bought a cummins haha but that thing is very fast cant imagine what its like to drive. keep up the good work
There are a lot of Duramax's that I know of that run like my truck or better. They are a lot of work to get there...but a blast once it is done!:usflag

#8 ·
that was sick !!!

#11 ·
sweet vid!

#12 ·
blackcloudCTD95 said:
Bobo...... are these boys friends of yours?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ec3301c6-dace-4101-b248-f227af31bee7.htm

:evil: I was wondering.. they mention bobo

Long story short.......I was the first person to tune an LLY Duramax in the 12's with EFI (I did it with my truck and several others in early 06 on fuel only). Those guys claimed their tune dynoed 500rwhp on an LLY and they were trying to sell the tune. I called them out considering nobody could get that tune in the 12's.....so they made a dyno vid for me. I don't think that tune has made a 12 second pass to date.....but they got a dyno of a 500rwhp LLY tune...if that means anything.:damnit

#13 ·
bobo said:
Long story short.......I was the first person to tune an LLY Duramax in the 12's with EFI (I did it with my truck and several others in early 06 on fuel only). Those guys claimed their tune dynoed 500rwhp on an LLY and they were trying to sell the tune. I called them out considering nobody could get that tune in the 12's.....so they made a dyno vid for me. I don't think that tune has made a 12 second pass to date.....but they got a dyno of a 500rwhp LLY tune...if that means anything.:damnit

Its a dyno queen... plus urslooks better and sounds bad ***..:Thumbup:

#15 ·
i love this video i even stole it and put it on my myspace lol all my friends were drooling (they all have d-max's) they want twins now! love how you can break traction from cruising speeds on the highway :Thumbup:

#16 ·
nice vid. that makes me want my 05 dmax back. but i had too many problems out of mine.

#17 ·
hey, um, when you sled pull your suppost to stop at the white line..not take the sled home with you.:haha

thats awesome:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.