please don't frag me - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by cookiemonsterblue, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 857 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
cookiemonsterblue

please don't frag me

As I fill up at $3 a gallon I can't help but wonder about fuel alternatives. If anyone else hasn't pondered it I would be shocked, but I will ask the question anyway?
I have been exploring the biofuels sights. And honestly I am going to probably try them. $1 compared to $3 how can I not at least look, however I came on a sight that seems to good to be true and I am hoping to find someone who honestly has tried this product not just a neigh sayer that has never even tried the stuff.:sofa
http://www.dieselsecret.com/?engine=...h_type=content
this stuff sounds like the :bow: holy grail but I am a salesman by career and I can make ice sound good to eskimos.
I will strain frenchfry oil if I have to, I love driving my truck but it's a $100 a fill up now.
please don't frag me unless you know about this product:thanks:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 02:43 AM

I got a bottle sitting on my shelf, if I was you I'd keep your money and spend it elsewhere. I just happened to have a little extra change sitting around and figured what the heck. I can't remember the exact process but I know neither of us were willing to try it in our truck, I Loaned my brother the book to it or I'd send you a copy but trust me it's not worth it. I remember them saying mix unleaded gas and some other stuff and add their product to make bio. I'd suggest finding a good sight for bio or wvo and look there.

2004 F350 Built by Ford fixed by PDR Diesel, Xtreme tuned by InnovativeDiesel, gauges by ISSPRO
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
cookiemonsterblue
Threadstarter

unleaded gas doesn't sound to bio to me. If you got the book i would love to see it. but you just made a pretty good case of scary.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 01:02 PM
is here and there.

Thanked 1,110 Times in 665 Posts
Right on the web site it says "NOT BIO-Diesel"

Life changes, so roll with it, not against it.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 10:59 AM

Sounds almost too good to be true.
Let us all know how it works out for you if you decide to go this route.:cheers

2001 Dodge quadcab 4x4,Auto transmission,Fass 150/150 pump, Among other upgrades.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
cookiemonsterblue
Threadstarter

:deal: the too good to be true thing makes me leary that's why I opened the post. I am trying to see if anyone has used it. I am at that point where I am going to do something, this seems less of a pain then making bio. if I could figure a way to make it work I would build a still and run the wifes van on alcohol. then I would have a drunkin nissan and a french fried dodge and free booze to boot. :HappyMugs on: :devil
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:18 PM

Making Bio-Diesel isn't that hard, it just take a little time to get the swing of things when making it, and a little trail and error tests, you should try making a liter batch of BIO or other people call it the the "Dr.Pepper" batch, and no I have never made bio except for the "dr.pepper" batch once, but a friend of mine makes it all the time for his truck, need some help on it PM him he's akapparos on this site. Good luck

-Charley, 1995 Nissan hardbody, single cab,2.4 i-4, 5spd, straight piped - 4.5in tip, 2x Rockford Fosgate R1's

Quote:
"I Caught that diesel thing, now it stings when I pee"
The Diesel Garage.com
Can You Keep Up??
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 09:34 AM

go to www.tdiclub.com and do a search on power secret. there are a couple threads with some really good scientific proven info. this stuff is a joke. if you like your pump and injectors IMHO dont mess with it. My dad always said if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. he was a smart guy.

97 Dodge 4x4 x-cab.206,000 mi. 4.10s. 5 speed. 330 bosch marines. pump at 16*advanced. boost at 35#s. AFE 4in, Turbo back, Magnaflow. Boost guage and pre turbo pyrometer. LuK Pro Gold Clutch.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode