**BIODIESEL WORKSHOP** learn to make it for less then 70 cents a gallon and safely - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by imported_machine2, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 1160 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

**BIODIESEL WORKSHOP** learn to make it for less then 70 cents a gallon and safely

this is mainly for those in washington
There will be a BIODIESEL WORKSHOP held on JUNE 20TH in Issaquah.

Come and learn how to make this wonderful fuel for less then 70 cents a gallon. If you know a lot or want to learn more, go ahead and come

There will be general discussion about biodiesel on every thing from collecting the waste vegetable oil to the legal side of things. During the workshop many things will be discussed and shown. It will start with just a basic overview of what people who are attending know about biodiesel, and then will progress into why biodiesel, what’s so good about it, is it the answer, and anything else. Next will be discussions on how to get waste vegetable oil and if its good, then how to titration. We will also discuss where and how to get lye and methanol.

During this workshop the famous Fuel Meister IIŽ processor will be shown and is the primary example for making biodiesel. It's a great machine and simple to use that allows a person to make 40 gallons every 6 hours with on 25 minutes hands on and no mess for less then 70 cents a gallon. The processor has been seen on many shows including Truck Universe. You can see the Fuel Meister IIŽ at www.biodieselsolutions.com
I am a licensed dealer of the processors.

After titration you will learn how to actually make biodiesel and every step in between, from transferring oil, testing, mixing catalyst, starting the process, disposal of glycerol, washing, drying, and finally clean biodiesel.

At the workshop you can bring a sample of vegetable oil, which can then be used to make a mini batch of biodiesel which you can take home.

If you have any questions or would like to come pm me and make reservations. Pizza and drinks will be provided for lunch. It does cost $20 dollars to attend but couples welcome for $30
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 03:58 AM

I'm there!

Thanks for posting this info. I would like to attend, coming from Seattle. I'm on the first tank of B100 in my Dodge dually and it runs great! Idles about 50 rpms higher and seems to run slightly smoother. I would love to make my own.

Please let me know where to be!

Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1263.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	10498   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1270.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	10499  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!
for anyone who is viewing or viewed this link on the workshop, i wrote down the wrong date. the correct date is
june 16th

and the website is www.fuelmeister.com
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 09:04 PM

Someone should video this workshop. I would pay for a copy. Machine2 did you get your injectors?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

i will try and rig up a video camera, but we'll see how it goes.
yep, got them today

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode