Who's interested in hydrogen technologies? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Canyon JYD, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 730 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH

Cool Who's interested in hydrogen technologies?

I want to know who's interested in hydrogen technologies. I know I spent countless hours researching when I had a gas rig. I'll work on getting all my links and info together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 09:39 PM

I have been reading up on it and its doable but all the sights leave out one important componet to make it work. I have read on one sight that the guy who developed it an got a contract with nasa was murdered
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

Ok I was working on a response on my lunch this evening and hit a wrong button. I said that I spent hours researching all aspects of fuel saving and alternative energies. To answer your question, there are many stories to varing degrees of conspiracy. Many end in the death of an individual. I'm sure they can't all be false. I'm not interested in making a million dollars as an inventor and running against some of the road blocks that only with timing and the right connections you can succeed. The one thing I am interested in is starting to hit BIG OIL where it hurts, in the $$$$. As I have mentioned my info is not all together but here are some links to check out for now.
http://www.4wdworld.com.au/products/fitch/index.htm Now with this one there is an american web site. I'll have to check into it soon and get it posted.
http://spiritofmaat.master.com/texis...=hydrogen&s=SS Pretty interesting stuff. Try some searches also.
http://www.wam-a-bam.com/hydrockickbank.html?hop=mikeaw Kind of cheasy ad but one for the do it yourselfers.
http://knowledgepublications.com/gw3...FQS4hgodZB4zwA This one is great! Gotta see this one.
All right have fun and hope to hear some feedback.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
TDG Mafia # 81

Interesting reading for the most part. It would be nice if we (Americans and Canadians) could make something like this work. Then we would have absolutely no dependance on foreign oil. But first I think we (Americans) need to rid ourselves of the dead head in the White House.

Tony

2001 GMC 2500HD EC/LB, 4X4. A few go fast goodies. 540hp/1107tq Danville Dyno 11/09, Kennedy 40% injectors.

05 IH 9400i with Cummins ISX pulling a lumber bunk trailer, stuck in a swamp somewhere in Indiana.

Proud Veteran Served 6yrs Active Army From Germany, Kuwait and Bosnia to Ft. Hood and Ft. Knox
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

Amen brother! I have been toying with the idea of buying some of these and trying them. It is supposed to be a proven technology and has been is use for some time. It is just the problem of the $$$$ people don't want to spend the initial cost to reap the long term benefits. I still haven't spent any time to get the other info I have together. Will do it soon. Right now I am trying to track down the company I found in Canada that makes the 18 wheeler setup.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

I', testing my own thread. Thanks.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

I know there was a thought to the previous post. Just can't think what it was. Too much :40oz Anyway I have been slow to get things together due to low viewing. Lame I know but it will show sooner or later.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 12:55 PM
TDG Mafia # 81

Dont let that bottle get the best of ya too often!:barf:

Let us know what you find, I am interested in the possibility of improving my fuel economy. Thats for sure, especially if it really works.

Tony

2001 GMC 2500HD EC/LB, 4X4. A few go fast goodies. 540hp/1107tq Danville Dyno 11/09, Kennedy 40% injectors.

05 IH 9400i with Cummins ISX pulling a lumber bunk trailer, stuck in a swamp somewhere in Indiana.

Proud Veteran Served 6yrs Active Army From Germany, Kuwait and Bosnia to Ft. Hood and Ft. Knox

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode