Ok here's the HYDROGEN BMW. We better get on the ball!!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Canyon JYD, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 954 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH

Ok here's the HYDROGEN BMW. We better get on the ball!!!!!

This is the one I have known about far a good while. Just couldn't find info after computer crashed. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/882755...ydrogen_racer/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 11:21 AM
TDG Mafia # 81

290MPH on Hydrogen! That is wild, I havent seen a hydrogen car before. It would be nice if they would get that up and running in the states in the next ten years, that way the EPA would get off our backs.

On second thought, was the 290KPH? Still, thats pretty fast for any car running on Hydrogen.

Tony

2001 GMC 2500HD EC/LB, 4X4. A few go fast goodies. 540hp/1107tq Danville Dyno 11/09, Kennedy 40% injectors.

05 IH 9400i with Cummins ISX pulling a lumber bunk trailer, stuck in a swamp somewhere in Indiana.

Proud Veteran Served 6yrs Active Army From Germany, Kuwait and Bosnia to Ft. Hood and Ft. Knox
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

6.0l V12.
11.902seconds
302.4kmh.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 03:55 AM

Diesel is the way of the future.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
Threadstarter

Vegetable oil is they immediate future. Right now there is a problem with every idea for energy. They all have limitations. Whether it be supply, range, cost effectiveness. Personally I think E85 is a joke and a waste of time. Hydrogen from solar is it. They have worked out safe storage and pumping. Just have to get cost down. There is one country that is almost completely non-dependant on fossil fuels. I lost it when my computer went down. I will work to find it. They have invested in a hydrogen infrastructure. Our country won't even invest in a biodiesel infrastructure. LAME!!!!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattygasmech
Vegetable oil is they immediate future. Right now there is a problem with every idea for energy. They all have limitations. Whether it be supply, range, cost effectiveness. Personally I think E85 is a joke and a waste of time. Hydrogen from solar is it. They have worked out safe storage and pumping. Just have to get cost down. There is one country that is almost completely non-dependant on fossil fuels. I lost it when my computer went down. I will work to find it. They have invested in a hydrogen infrastructure. Our country won't even invest in a biodiesel infrastructure. LAME!!!!!
I agree, if we can get our electric grid to go nuclear, solar, geothermal, and wind, we can safely, cleanly, and cheaply uses hydrogen. Its only a matter of time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode