Miracle Additives - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by FF4431, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 742 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Miracle Additives

I recently came across a guy selling a product by the name of Bi Tron. They make a lot of different additives that seem almost too good to be true. After going on their websites and doing some research i decided to buy some diesel conditioner for my old 12v along with some engine treatment and octane booster for my f-150. the stuff is amazing, mileage and power gains were very noticeable, to the point that i went back to the guy and enrolled in the company ($30)so i could get the stuff at wholesale. They're thing is, if you put thier line of lubricants and additives in your truck that you'll save about 60 cents per gallon of fuel and eliminate friction wear on your motor-ect. if your interested check out these sites, they have all kinds of demonstration videos and stuff, you can also order from them.

http://yeager.bitronglobal.com/ - buy stuff and resaerch here
http://yeager.bitronglobal.biz - look here if your interested in joining the company and saving/making some money
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 01:42 AM

There are all sorts of claims made by the manufacturers of engine oil or petrol additives.. I even purchased some for a 12 month old car that I once had. The place that I bought it from was QVC UK.. I viewed all the commercial of how they used a bearing being put under lots of pressure via a toque wrench.. The bearing began to screech under, for example, 50lbs of pressure with standard oil.. then came the turn of the additive the pressure went up to 100lbs pressure with no damage or noise to be heard. They then put all the pressure that they could with the said torque wrench and nothing happened. The claims for the product ranged from "You could loose all your oil and not suffer any engine damage" they also claimed that "You will increase your mileage via x amount. Though the one thing that they don't or wont tell you is that your guarantee on your engine will be made void if you actually use these additives.. Though I was convinced by the hard sell.. No I never had any problems with it on the said car.. The car is still running today, its 10 years old with approx 30,000 miles on the clock, my daughter still owns it. She has had one problem with it, the gearbox failed at approx 15,000 miles at a cost of 800 though if I didn't know the mechanic it would've been in the region of 3,000 to repair or so I was informed.

I own a Ford Maverick 3ltr V6 4x4 Auto as sold in the UK, Ford stopped selling them as they now own Landrover UK (They were competing against themselves) I would love to add accessories to it though finding them is the issue. Its also known as the Escape in the US. They are also sold by Mazda as the Tribute in the UK. I do know one thing for sure.. My actual paint colour is produced by Mazda

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode