10am-1pm Cetennial Park Nashville, TN alternative fuels meet! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Crazygator, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 776 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

10am-1pm Cetennial Park Nashville, TN alternative fuels meet!

Hey guys I found something that I thought would fit in here. Some locals that I just stumbled onto have a meet at Centennial Park Friday October 14th at 10am to 1pm or so here in Nashville TN.

If any can make it please do. These guys have their own bio stills running and have contacts for purchasing bio at stations too.

I will be there to meet them and see just whats up. We might even run out to the bio seller to fill-er-up. I have yet to run bio in my Dodge Cummins, but I guess its time to just do it. Apparently they only sell B20, but thats a start. Looks like I will be smelling like fries tomorrow....hahaha

If any have questions please feel free to email me on this subject. I dont know much, but have been looking into this for some time now, plus I can look at these guys stills to see how they are together and working.

Also here is the link to the Nashville Bio Group Meeting:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nashvi...el/message/364
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Finger Lickin GOOD!!!

Hey keep me informed of what you find out. I was working yesterday so couldnt make it.

IF IT AINT SMOKIN' IT MUST BE BROKEN!!
2001 F-350 CC,Lwb,2wd, Police Interceptor Pkg, TS Performance Enhanced.

If you only new the truth.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Well they are trying to pressure the oil companies to get more stations to hanle B20 for us. Right now the only station in Nashville that has it is Citgo on Main St. There is a new station in Clarksville, but I didnt find out where is was.

I do have a contact name to help us get heard, and to give him names or addresses of stations that we would like to add. They prefer to have the station in a main location for easy access.

I will post the info when I locate the card.

Also I talked to a guy running a diesel vw jetta on straight WVO. That was cool.

Oh yeah, I filled up with B20 from the Citgo station. Cummins runs much quiter, seems to be cooler egt, and for some reason I have gained 1/2 - 1 Lb of fuel pressure.

I will keep you up to how the truck performs with the bio. Its really got me to thinking of how I can make my own now... :evil:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode