The Diesel Garage banner

Finally Arrived-F350 SRW KR

3K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  groceryman 
#1 ·
Ahhh my truck finally got here and its just unreal:woot: I drove the entire 350 miles home with a smile on my face. Coolest thing is, it was built on my birthday 1/8/08, the great guys at blueovalforums.com tracked it for me.
Got 13 MPG highway, going 80mph so I was happy with that. I even got in it a couple of times and still averaged at 13! Havent had a regen yet.
I do think that I have a blown speaker or more likely it was bad from the get go. Irritating but I'll have it replaced asap on warranty.
I got some weathertech floor liners before I picked it up and they are great!
It goes in on Thursday for window tinting and Pioneer avicD3X. Id like to get the bed sprayed tan linex but I just found out that its $645, wow, I paid $330for over the rails black 3 years ago. Inflation....

I snapped a couple of quick pics, its dirty but I couldnt wait.
On with the pics- F350 SRW King Ranch every option except nav and rear dvd. Sorry for the long post, but Im just real excited!

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice truck. I'm still debating 08 Cummins or 08 Stroke. Can't wait to get mine. Im planning a 4" lift, 24" wheels w 37" toyos, and mono paint job. Pics coming when i can make a decisions

#10 ·
maybe its the truck telling you it doesnt like your music. LOL LOL

Was going to add a post but I could still edit this one: very very nice looking interior, those KR's never fail to amaze me with the cab accomodations! DROOL

#11 ·
Very nice looking truck, 645 for a line-x sounds ridiculous. I would try and go somewhere else.

#13 ·
Looks clean to me! nice truck btw....

#15 ·
Spatel23 said:
Ahhh my truck finally got here and its just unreal:woot: I drove the entire 350 miles home with a smile on my face. Coolest thing is, it was built on my birthday 1/8/08, the great guys at blueovalforums.com tracked it for me.
Got 13 MPG highway, going 80mph so I was happy with that. I even got in it a couple of times and still averaged at 13! Havent had a regen yet.
I do think that I have a blown speaker or more likely it was bad from the get go. Irritating but I'll have it replaced asap on warranty.
I got some weathertech floor liners before I picked it up and they are great!
It goes in on Thursday for window tinting and Pioneer avicD3X. Id like to get the bed sprayed tan linex but I just found out that its $645, wow, I paid $330for over the rails black 3 years ago. Inflation....

I snapped a couple of quick pics, its dirty but I couldnt wait.
On with the pics- F350 SRW King Ranch every option except nav and rear dvd. Sorry for the long post, but Im just real excited!

i even have to admit that is a very nice truck:Thumbup:

#17 ·
Chevypowa670 said:
i even have to admit that is a very nice truck:Thumbup:
The fuel economy will get better. When my parents first got there truck we took it on a trip, and doing 60mph, the computer said the best it could do was 15.4mpg. Just last month I took it for a drive on I-5, basically the same run as before except going the other way, doing 60mph, the computer read 16.9mpg. Thats with only 4000 miles on it. Then when we first got our truck driving from home to town and back it would do a little over 12mpg per the computer, now with a little over 5000 miles on it, it gets about 13.5mpg (a really windy road that in 15 miles goes up 1000' with some pretty good hills). By the way there truck is a Job 1 2008 Ford F350 6.4/auto CC SRW 4x4 Lariat 20's 3.73 gears all the bells and whistles except the rear dvd thing.

#18 ·
Hey fellers, thanks for all the kind remarks and comments. I havent got a chance to fix the speaker or enjoy the truck much yet.
I was admitted to the hospital yesterday bc I was having chest pains.
I thought to myself Im healthy work out 5days a week and Im only 26 so I better figure this out.
They told me I had a heartattack and the electric currents in there arent firing right... wow.. all is ok now and they are just monitoring me. Ill be in this place til at least friday morning. yuck

#19 ·
Comments have been edited and off topic posts removed.

As my Grandmother used to say, "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything."

Lets keep it on topic. Chevy is NOT the topic. The beautiful KR is the topic.

#20 ·
SOrry to hear about your health... Truck looks great!

#21 ·
Hey hope you get better. Twenty six is too young to be worrying about that!

#23 ·
Spatel23 said:
Hey fellers, thanks for all the kind remarks and comments. I havent got a chance to fix the speaker or enjoy the truck much yet.
I thought to myself Im healthy work out 5days a week and Im only 26 so I better figure this out.
They told me I had a heartattack and the electric currents in there arent firing right... wow.. all is ok now and they are just monitoring me. Ill be in this place til at least friday morning. yuck

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better, and remember what you have waiting for you in you're driveway. :D

#24 ·
Good looking truck. When you get a chance could you take a picture of the floor liners. I need a new set for my truck and would like to see them before I order them.

#25 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes..... I got to come home today and Im feeling alot better.
Already drove around town for half an hourLOL

Ottersf350- the pics you requested, I highly recommend them- they just look nicer all around

#26 ·
Spatel23 said:

Hope you're doing better....scary deal for sure. Get well so you can enjoy that beautiful new rig!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.