Perf. Items from my 6.4-Spartan-Airbox-etc - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com

Thread Details Posted by parcelboy, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 762 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

Talking Perf. Items from my 6.4-Spartan-Airbox-etc

Hey guys, I have decided to get rid of my 2010 F-350 6.4l Diesel and have some parts that someone may be interested in. I will be putting them on ebay but figured that I would list them here first. When I do put them up on ebay I will list the links here.

I have a Spartan Tuner, it has not been updated with the newest flash. I know they need to be re registered through Spartan but I don't know how much that entails. I urge you to check. The truck has been set back to stock so it should be ready to go with a new license. $600 OBO

I also have the SS cat/dpf delete pipe with the threaded sensor holes. Around $200 OBO ???

I have the AFE Pro Dry S Stage 2 Type Cx Intake System (pretty sure that is the model) I can send pix if needed. $200 OBO

I also have the quick install brackets that mount to your frame and make installing your 5th wheel rails a breeze. $100 OBO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a few more things that I should probably stick on here, these are things that I purchased and found out that I didn't need. They are all in perfect working order.

Dual Climate control panel w/heated seat buttons, thought mine was broke but it was only a blend door. The panel works perfectly fine. Part# 7c3t-18c612-dd $100 OBO

Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor Purchased and realized the blower motor itself was bad. MOTORCRAFT Part # YH1827 Ford PN 9l3z-19e624-b $25 OBO

OD Solenoid, purchased and found out the torque converter was bad. Solenoid works fine. PN# 3c3z-7j136-ba $75 OBO

Solenoid body with all solenoids installed, purchased for parts. Can list details or send photos on request. $250 OBO

All of these parts have been on the truck and are used, but all work perfectly fine.

Thanks,
Guy Parker
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

The AFE Airbox is pending sale.....
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

The AFE intake and Spartan have been sold. The rest is still available.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode