The Diesel Garage banner

'03 6.0l k&n

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  supr87gt 
#1 ·
I have a K&N FIPK from my old '03 sitting here. Maybe 50k miles. I can throw in a cleaning kit if I can find it.

$225 obo + shipping.

Will trade for '08 stuff.

#2 ·
I also have a winter and summer grill cover set for sale. The winter cover is vinyl, the summer is mesh. The mesh is brand new, the winter has been used and I melted about 1" of the vinyl tubing along the top. It does not effect it's use. It'll need the 3M backed buttons to put on the grill, then it snaps on.

$30 obo + shipping

#3 ·
offers?

#4 ·
Anyone? Please...

#6 ·
pretty high on the intakes price. considering you can buy a s&b brand new for that. plus k&n is the worse filter for any turbo motor it lets too many particles pass trough it. about $100 might befair price honestly bud. and i'm not tryin to kill your sale but thats probably why you have no offers.

#8 ·
If I wanted opinions about how much to ask for my stuff I would ask for them. Since I didn't ask anywhere in the original post, please keep your opinions to yourself and stay out of my thread unless you are interested in what Im selling.

#7 ·
can u get some pics of the grill covers?

#9 ·
Pics per request:

#10 ·
ttt

#11 ·
Up top. Make an offer. Need the cash for a toolbox.

#12 ·
$150 or trade for ???

#14 ·
Sending a PM to you.

#15 ·
Up top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.