guys, i am parting out the '96 for my deuce repower project. this afternoon i pulled the engine and tomorrow i'll have the trans and transfer out.
for the project, i will be using the following: intercooler, radiator, fan, engine, flywheel/clutch, clutch housing, pedal assembly, guages.
basically, i have the rest of the truck to get rid of. the body is not in good shape, but surprisingly the bed is straight. the interior looks bad. the things that may be of any value that i would be willing to part out:
- D60 front axle - good brakes, CAD stuck in 'engaged' position
- D80 rear axle - 3.55 OEM limited slip, brakes recently gone through and in good condition
- NV4500 trans - i will be using the clutch housing, but the transmission proper can go; shifts good, no noise, speedo gear bad
- Transfer case - shifts good, will update with tag ID tomorrow
- drive shafts - front and rear
- ECM - surprisingly, i believe this unit is still good since the guages work
- A/C compressor - bad but should be OK for a core
- Vac Pump - good
- Power steering pump - good, can go w/ vac pump as assembly
- Brake booster - good
- Master cylinder - good
- Steering gear box - needs rebuild, good for core
- Wheels / tires - Wildcat Radial AT, 285/75/R16, 85% front, 75% rear / OEM wheels
- OEM clutch hydraulics - master, slave, reservoir, and lines are good
- Power mirrors - to my surprise, these actually still work just fine
- Stock cat and muffler - just thought i'd ask
- Rest of the truck...?
nothing that i don't need has been pulled yet (except the trans / transfer will come out) and i will pull as required. make offers on stuff - i'm shooting for fair prices; not premium and not firesale. i've attached a couple pics, request photos of anything specific or more info.
if i can't get enough interest for at least the axles, trans, and transfer, then i'll have the truck hauled as scrap in its entirety.
i know this thing isn't exactly a jewel, but there may be something you need -let me know!