96 Suburban 6.5L TD 4x4 115K in Cincinnati - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com

Thread Details Posted by Phatgolfr, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 601 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-14-2011, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

96 Suburban 6.5L TD 4x4 115K in Cincinnati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Iqb5fXhoA&

1996 GMC Suburban 1500 SLE 4x4 6.5L Turbo Diesel. It is in fantastic condition. 115K original miles. 9 passenger, tan cloth interior (way more comfy than leather seats and they don't show wear). Magnaflow exhaust and K&N filter, tinted windows. No other aftermarket parts that I am aware of that will decrease it's reliability. 4x4 works well and the shifter is on the floor. It has a 3.42 rear axle for better mpgís. 3rd row bench seat. Ipod wire connected to the stereo, factory CD player and tape deck. I have not put many miles on this truck because I ride the bus to work. The person who owned it before me did not put many miles on it because he had several vehicles. I have not towed heavy trailers with it, only an 18 foot ski boat (about 3000 lbs), it tows very effortlessly. Garage kept. Only has a couple small scratches which are not very deep and 1 small rust spot on the hood which is covered up by the bug deflector and a small spot on the roof, so not bad for being a 96. The cassette tape deck needs to be cleaned in order to work properly. There is a video on youtube just paste in my screen name: miniboatsdotnet
I did a search on AutoTrader, CarsdotCom, and Ebay this week for all Diesel Suburbanís (GMC and Chevy) and only found 4 other ones with fewer miles than mine in the whole country. All 4 of those were priced higher than mine and 2 of them were the commercial/government model which is a lower grade model than the SLE. The Suburbanís I found that were priced slightly lower than mine ($6000-8000) had far more miles (160,000-200,000). Call if you would like to come take a look. $9500 or reasonable offer. 513-284-3025

pics:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3843946

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode