VERY clean 00 f-250 CC 7.3 2 owner - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com

Thread Details Posted by BigWhite250, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 907 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
STROKIN' IT

Send a message via AIM to BigWhite250
VERY clean 00 f-250 CC 7.3 2 owner

It is unfortunately time for my truck to go. I may be relocating within the year and will not have any use whatsoever for this truck anymore. I have owned it since May of 05 bought it from original owner w 41k miles on it. it now has 159xxx. the only thing i use it for is to pull a 14' mower trailer and occasionally a 24' enclosed with a camaro in it. the truck is cleaner than any 2000 you will find other than a show truck. no scratches or dents. It has an AFE intake, TS 6pos chip and exhaust. runs great. only thing ever replaced other than recalls on the motor was a wiring harness that runs under the valve cover and mechanic says thats a very common problem. it is an XLT package so it has tan cloth interior and power windows mirrors locks and driver seat. I also have all the guages you need to monitor temps, Kenwood in dash dvd/cd and a 12" sub behind rear seat. for more info call or text me anytime at TWO-SEVEN-ZERO 498-1421. for pics or more info visit www.kingsautosonline.com and search it. The truck DOES NOT belong to the carlot so please dont call them, my girlfriends family owns the lot and i had her put it on their website. i am asking 14500 NO TRADES! also, I do realize you can find a 2000 model a few grand cheaper than this one, but it WILL NOT be in even a comparable condition as this one!

2000 F-250 cc Super Duty, TS Performance 6 pos, Exhaust, AFE intake, in dash tv/dvd/mp3, Memphis 12" sub in ported box, 20x10" Mazzi Hulks with 305-55-20 Toyo Open Country A/T's, APC projector headlights, Chrome wheel-to-wheel nerf bars...uhmm plenty of other B/S! :evil:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode