Parting out 92 F350 dually flatbed. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Hardline, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 1840 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Parting out 92 F350 dually flatbed.

I have just bought a F350 CC dually that I am stealing the Trans, transfer case and front axle/ suspension out of. The rest of the truck is to be parted out or will go to the scrap yard probably in April so speak up if you want anything. The list of things I think might be of interest are as follows. Ask for anything else though. This truck is complete and I drove it from Ft Worth to Mansfield and it actually drove pretty nice.

Engine is complete and running can hear it run starts well and has good power no smoke. 500 OBO

Rear dually axle assembly. I believe to be a 4.10 NON limited slip. Complete 300 OBO

Ranch hand style front bumper. I need to look at it more as it will need some grinding of some old brackets that were torched off. Looks like maybe it had a wich mounted in it at one time. It needs quite a bit of cleaning up. 250 OBO

A JM rear dually flat bed. The bed is in the same kind of shape as the front bumper. Needs lots of cleaning and grinding of misc stuff. It does have two RKI under bed boxes on it though. 500 OBO

6 matching Falken tires probably 80-90 percent tread. 235/85/16s. The rears are dually wheels with chrome wheel covers. The fronts are on chrome single wheel mod wheels 400 OBO for tires and wheels

Grant GT steering wheel with installation kit. Horn works. 40 OBO

These prices are negotiable. I will have the 4x2 trans out of my dually and all of the front suspension parts and brackets to put this truck back together if you are interested in the complete truck I'll sell everything including the parts off of my 4x2 for 1500. This will be a bring your trailer to get it deal as I'm not really interested in putting the truck back together. I have enough work to do. Thanks call if you want to talk about any of it. Parts and truck are in Mansfield Texas. I will ship any of it on your dime.817-307-335four JJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Sorry for thew lack of response. No the purchase did not happen. So it is up for parting out. Everyone please call the number in the first post to confirm the sale of any item. This truck is going to be torn apart probably this weekend. I'm taking the front axle, front axle suspension and steering, tranny, Tcase, and drive shafts. Everything else is available. The title to this truck is being filed for I do not have it in hand at this point. I am getting it torn apart maybe this coming weekend. After the title is in hand the rest that is not sold is going to the crusher as soon as it is convienent for me to drag it onto my trailer. If you want something claim it now. JJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode