Alpinestar Two Piece Leather Suit, Boots, and Gloves - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by NCcummins, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 650 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 05:35 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Alpinestar Two Piece Leather Suit, Boots, and Gloves

I have for sale Alpinestar motorcycle riding leathers, boots, and gloves. I still have the receipts where I bought them brand new along with the tags that came off of them. I bought them in late April and have worn them maybe ten times if that since I purchased them. They still have the original knee pucks that have not been on the ground yet. I have never wrecked in the leathers and thre are no tears or sweat stains of any kind. THESE LEATHERS ARE LIKE NEW! The leathers are two piece and are EURO size 54 and USA size 44. I am 5'8" and 195lbs and they fit good but would be better for someone a little taller. I also bought brand new Alpinestar boots that are going with the suit. Boots are USA size 10.5 and EURO size 45. Along with the leathers and boots, I have brand new Alpinestar gloves. The gloves are Medium in size and look great. This is one sweet set up and I can't believe I am selling them but I no longer have a bike and need them gone. I am asking $1,000 obo for everything listed above. Price this stuff out yourself and you will see what kind of loss I am taking on them. I can email more pics if needed.

-Chris
[email protected]
828-275-0080

2002 WRX

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode