DT466E Help ME !!!!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by DRcows, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 871 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 01:50 AM Thread Starter

DT466E Help ME !!!!!!!

Good Evening, I bought this International 4700 With a DT466E engine and Automatic Tran several years ago. Two years ago truck was running bad/hard to start, Took it to a local OTR truck shop, They threw a lot of parts at it still ran BAD hard to start and long story short they threw about 1200.00 worth of parts at it, Ended up at the dealer, they told me it was bad injectors, I ordered 6 new Injectors put them in and still had trouble starting, took it back and they decided it was a BAD COMPUTER, Well they replaced it, truck ran great for about 1000 miles now the truck is hard to start and keep running, when you try to drive it the RPM surges really bad unless you are on the throttle hard the truck shop that is lloking at it now says computer BAD again!! WHY the heck is this thing eating computers?????? Do I have a bad ground Issue?? low voltage issue?? or what the ____??? could it be. I am having a hard time with another 2000.00 computer. Any suggestions would be awesome !!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode