The Diesel Garage banner

Meter timing a 3406C

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ynot 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me if you can meter time a fully mac. 3406c. its a 8pn motor. Or is this on comp. motors that are meter timed.

#2 ·
I made a copy of the original post. This was in the how-to section, and it would get better views and responses here.

Reactions: pep88per
#4 ·
Accrochez-vous juste sur un de notre type il est très bon avec ce jeu en haut.

La pompe je belive qu'ils ne sont pas très durement pour reconstruire si vous suivez l'instruction prudente.

Et ce type a fait a écrit de bons détails au chronométrage de 3406 série pompe tout de la vieille école une série à la série C.

Je sais que vous mentionnez le comportement de support, mais vérifiez l'arbre à cames de pompe portant aussi {je n'ai pas le livre de manuel d'entretien technique avec moi à l'heure actuelle} Mais un avertissement n'arrive pas ici n'importe quelles parties de baril mélangées les gardent le même groupe.

Just hang on one of our guy he is very good with this set up.

The pump I belive they are not very hard to rebuild if you follow the instruction careful.

And this guy did wrote good details to the timing of 3406 series pumps all from old school A series to C series.

I know you mention rack bearing but check the pump camshaft bearing as well { I don't have the service manual book with me at the moment }
But one warning here do not get any barrel parts mixed up keep them the same group.

Merci,Marc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.