• Umm uhh uhhh umm humma um

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • wobbley table

Votes: 2 4.4%

Age old question

6K views 78 replies 25 participants last post by  NukleusX 
#1 ·
Whats hotter.......

A girl driving a sports car like she stole it.. running through the gears..

OR.

A girl driving a slightly modded diesel, blowing smoke every where?

#5 ·
Modded Diesel all the way!

#10 ·
modded diesel, but not bloswing smoke all over everywhere.

#13 ·
I am just picturing a "daisy Duke" driving a modded diesel. Ya, diesel turns me on, but a hot chick along with it:hump!

#15 ·
i definitely am not a girl:madpoke...but my vote goes to the modded diesel :thumbsup

#16 ·
Guys had to go with both of them cause i cant make my mind up.

#17 ·
They both run a close race but I'm goin with a girl in a modded diesel.

#18 ·
The diesel, What good is going fast if you cant tow your horse trailer threw the mud?

#21 ·
Modded diesel got my vote. One day when I find the one, she'll either get to drive my truck, or maybe have (or be influenced to buy) one of her own :D

On a side note, theres lots of hot chicks around here in sports cars, so a chick in a modded diesel around here is more of a rarity. Granted we do have this one lady in my neighborhood, with a CC SB 4x4 F-250 7.3.... She drives by my house at least once a day :D LOL

#22 ·
I hate princess like girls, so if there is a woman driving a truck like she knows how that is hotter...

#24 ·
Girl in the diesel, hands down.

#25 ·
There is nothin like a girl in a big ol truck. you canfind prissy city girls in every state in the union.:knight

#28 ·
Girl in the sports car for me... Hot girls like to wear skirts when driving for some reason, then I can pull up next to them in the lifted diesel, and the view is awesome.... just my 2cents

#31 ·
I would, but my wife hates my truck, and she can't drive a stick. Shoulda been there when I was trying to teach her how to drive it. :haha:haha:bang

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.