The Diesel Garage banner

question bout 275 tune, dpf delete, and water/meth

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  supr87gt 
#1 ·
some guy on another forum has an 08 f350 4x4 cc/lb dually on 22.5's and is sayin he runs a 13.4 with spartan 275 tune, dfp delete, and water/meth injection. i kinda find it hard to believe, since most the trucks ive seen on here and on youtube that have spartan 275 and dpf delete are runnin a high 13 in a 4x4 cc/sb, i dont see how this guys truck weighs at least 1000 pounds more and is runnin damn near .5 seconds faster with just water/meth. so is this guy full of sh*t or what?

#3 ·
i'll let you know on june 21st :thumbsup:. I've got a 08 CC/SB (SRW though) with 275 and water meth and i've got 37s. should be interesting

#4 ·
There are numerous people here running low 13's with the 275 only, well with exhaust/intake.

#5 ·
well i just thought that a lb dually on 22.5's would kinda slow it down a lil bit. i figured with the water/meth it'd be in the high 13's/low 14's

#6 ·
The water/meth is going to a good amount on increasing the power. It's cooling the charge thus making it denser. Similar to that of an air to water intercooler which increases the hp tremendously when it's pumping ice water through the intercooler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.