Grad party - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by kainers, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 837 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Grad party

My wife graduation is June 16th 2007 at 10am.Festivities will preside at my house here in kalamity falls.Will have BBQ with friends and family till the beer or food is gone or everyone gets board and goes home.

Since I can't go to redding due to this I am going to try to make the best of it.No one says you have to go and I don't care if anyone on the board shows up but I consider you all friends and would appreciate it.

I did get clearance from the comanding general on this and we do have 2 spare bedrooms one with a bed and a trailer in the back for overnighters.PM me for directions cause I don't want all the crazies knowing where I live.Parking will be the front yard<-Yeh right but there is plenty of streets to horde.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainers
My wife graduation is June 16th 2007 at 10am.Festivities will preside at my house here in kalamity falls.Will have BBQ with friends and family till the beer or food is gone or everyone gets board and goes home.

Since I can't go to redding due to this I am going to try to make the best of it.No one says you have to go and I don't care if anyone on the board shows up but I consider you all friends and would appreciate it.

I did get clearance from the comanding general on this and we do have 2 spare bedrooms one with a bed and a trailer in the back for overnighters.PM me for directions cause I don't want all the crazies knowing where I live.Parking will be the front yard<-Yeh right but there is plenty of streets to horde.

Mike

What about me???: :sofa

01 F-250 SC PSD,210k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, GTS Hybrid injectors, Studs, 910 Valve springs, Forged rods Water injection,Swamps tuned, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 100 axl tank, 4" Revtek lift, 37-14.50-17 TOYO MT's 469hp and 1068tq...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 11:31 PM

Okay...I have to ask...graduating from what???

I won't be around there on that day but I get to Klamath at least 3-4 times a year.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 02:58 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

B**** degree in psyco in 2 years.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 04:52 AM

Trish worked hard for that. Glad you decided to stick around for her party...although I voted you go to Redding! Don't tell her I said that...she already has issues with me, and my other half...and by that I mean Joe.
We may be down. I'll pack the kids off to a sitters for the day.
Thanks for the invite
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

She don't have issues with Joe just you.

You can bring the kids.I don't care your kids are great.You can stay over too if you want there is 1 bedroom that actually has a bed and stuff the other one is considered a den cause I ripped the closet out and there is couches in there.There is also the LQ horse trailer in the back brand new still has the plastic on the mattress .Tv AC fridge stove bath and shower all to yourself

I am trying to figure out entertainment.I suck at hosting cause oh wait I never have company over I always invade other peoples houses.Depending on the weather I am going to get at least a large tent over hang what ever you call it for the back yard.I also have some water misters if it is going to be too hot.I am thinking buffet style not sure yet.Liquids well you know oregon dry state if you don't buy it by 8pm you ain't drink'n except for beer.

So far no family members are going.POS a holes.My sis might show up but why I never visit her.My mom we don't want her here trust me.My brother lives to far away.Wifes parents and wife don't get along and her brother lives to far away.WooHoo so phyco co workers and there wierd husbands and who ever else joins in the fun.

Wife just told me if this don't pan out where just going to hit pizza hut you guys are still invited to come down will go paint the town.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode