Fulton MO - Page 2 - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by SOOTBANDIT, this thread has received 17 replies and been viewed 4263 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 08:28 AM
SLAPS President

Garage
I lived in Fulton for 10 years and still have friends there. Not a bad place but be aware, since you were not born in the "Kingdom of Callaway", you will always be considered something of an outsider to many of the locals (who refer to themselves as "Native Callawegians"). Aside from that, I have nothing bad to say about the place.

2003 Toreador Red/Arizona Beige CC, DRW, Lariat, FX4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, born early Feb. 03; Silverline turbo-back dual exhaust; 155's from Full Force Diesel (Casserly); Di-Pricol gauges; ARP studs; Dfuser regulated return; AFE PG7;Tunes by Tony Wildman & IDP; B&W hitch; DIESELSITE Coolant filter; a whole bunch of "bling"; Connex 4300hp; Pioneer DEH6100BT radio; JL Audio 275w amp w/ 12" sub; Alpine door and rear seat speakers. pics
Dually club member #76

SLAPS President and Webmaster

If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. - quote by Samuel Adams

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Built Not Bought
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamroper60 View Post
I lived in Fulton for 10 years and still have friends there. Not a bad place but be aware, since you were not born in the "Kingdom of Callaway", you will always be considered something of an outsider to many of the locals (who refer to themselves as "Native Callawegians"). Aside from that, I have nothing bad to say about the place.
Really Oh DeaR God lol

2011.5 6.7 HO Crew Cab Laramie Dually 4x4 H&S A-1 H11 Studs GDP Pro Gate AFE drop in Isspro EV2 Boost/EBP RDS 90 Aux Tank/Toolbox Combo Reese 20k 5th wheel

2007 2500 6.7 4x4 Handshaker SOLD

Military Quote Of The Year

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional. I'm getting out before it becomes mandatory."

MSGT Harry T. Serres, USAF Ret.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Chick in a Lifted Six

Garage
Send a message via AIM to HerLifted350 Send a message via Yahoo to HerLifted350
I'd be down, just depends on when and where it winds up bein! Always down for meetin'/hangin' with new people and old friends.

2003 Ford F-350 XLT CCLB 6.0L

Currently has:
4" Pro-Comp suspension lift

Soon to have:
EGR Delete
SCT
Not as many problems
New tires

SLAPS Member #207

Free to good home.... well.... free to any home... Electrical Gremlin.... You find it, you can have it!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 09:15 PM

Glad to hear your heading back. I'd be down depending on date. I'm about 20 min from there.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 09:30 PM

I have a few boys that would be down for a meet and great
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Built Not Bought
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB.Bldr View Post
Glad to hear your heading back. I'd be down depending on date. I'm about 20 min from there.
Sweet well let me know. you got a pm

2011.5 6.7 HO Crew Cab Laramie Dually 4x4 H&S A-1 H11 Studs GDP Pro Gate AFE drop in Isspro EV2 Boost/EBP RDS 90 Aux Tank/Toolbox Combo Reese 20k 5th wheel

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional. I'm getting out before it becomes mandatory."

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Built Not Bought
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinCustoms View Post
I have a few boys that would be down for a meet and great
Sweet glad got some people down sorry been gone for awhile moving in but we here still gotta get the net at home so i will keep coming to the library for now lol you have a pm to.

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Missouri Outlaw

Garage
hey im from up north of kirksville...just thought id let ya in on an awsome diesel shop not too far from ya in hallsville,mo..cunningham performance...hes been modifing and hot rodding cummins mills for a long time...gota get my isx in there next time im home...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode