The Diesel Garage banner

05+ Lariat & XLT dash bezels

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  littlebigrig6.0 
#1 ·
I've got an 05+ lariat dash bezel that I'm looking to sell. The guy that I bought it from said that he mad adapters so that it will work on the 99-04 trucks. They are just held on with duct tape and can easily be removed. I never tried to put it on m truck so I can't say if it works or not. I would like to get 100 plus shipping for it.

I've got a dash bezel from an xlt that I was going to put in my truck but I've decided to go a different route. It will come with the climate control that is missing the fan control but the control out of the 99-04 works you would just need the knob. It is black and in good condition. I would like to get 75 shipped for it.

#2 ·
do you have any pics of the Lariat dash? and also how much shipped to 76244 Thanks

#3 ·
Here are some pics and hows 130 shipped sound?

Attachments

#4 ·
Sent you a PM

#5 ·
Bump I need this gone.

Thanks Rick

#6 ·
still got this for sale really need to move it

#8 ·
yes with some modifications. The bezel will go on and your climate control will mount but you would have to use an after market stereo mount kit and woul have to get the switch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.