The Diesel Garage banner

Loading Docks

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  supr87gt 
#1 ·
Ok guys as you can see these are actually loading docs from a warehouse.... they are located in Marysville, IN ( about 25 miles north of Louisville, KY) $400 obo a piece there are 3 of them... they all work and function properly if you have any questions please let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
dimension ?
are they electric <what voltage & amps> ?

#3 ·
these ramps are 6 foot by 7'2"s with a 16" fold out trailer ramp extension... will hold up to 25,000 pounds... they are double spring loaded with stocks and steel frame... this is the type that you pull the chain(in the center of the dock) the ramp lifts up folds out.... they are a McGuire model # MKA1068...

one of them has been completely rebuilt and never used.

#6 ·
Get them listed where farmers will see your add. I had two that sat around here for over a year. One day some old farmer walked in and wanted to buy one of them. I sold it to him for under 100 bucks. I week alter he came back with his buddy and he bought the other one. Somehow they were using them to loading crap on the farm...I was just happy to get ride of them..

#7 ·
Subscribing so I can find it. Ill make a few phone calls and PM you if I find someone.

Reactions: tclapp
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.