CT spring truck drive. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Work&Play, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1461 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

CT spring truck drive.

This is from one of the CT members over on FTE just in case you guys are interested in joining in.

Well a few buddys of mine and myself were talking about trying to organzie a truck meet/crusie.

We always see/hear about Subaru, honda, and VW meets/drives but never any for trucks.

We are from CT, but ANYONE is welcome to come. Gas, Diesel, Lifted or Lowered.

Its a few months away but I would like to put the word out now to invite who ever you'd like too and just to see if anyone would be interested.

Its planned for March 26 2011 thats the last Saturday of the month.

We are going to meet at the Danbury Fair Mall off of exit 5 at 9AM and try to leave there by 10.

We are going to head up route 7 to Kent Falls, nice scenic drive, its a pretty decent sized parking lot with nice views and a place to hangout/talk/and look at other trucks.

Its free. Just looking to organize something around here for trucks.

I will bump this up to the top probably once a month just to keep the word out to new members and others who might not see it.

If anyones thinking about coming along just post something up here, Thanks.

Here is the link.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ml#post9687954

Andy 2007 4X4 F350,6.0 PSD, Lariat, CC, DRW, 9' Knapheide body, stainless steel ladder rack, SCT with custom tunes, Banks turbo back, ARP's, ITP RR, Airdog II, head coolant lines, Firestone air bags, Autometer gauges( pyro,fuel pres,water temp,boost,trans temp), CCV mod.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode