Breakfast GTG June 19 in SEPA - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by ktpauley, this thread has received 8 replies and been viewed 1637 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Breakfast GTG June 19 in SEPA

I'm planning on a Breakfast Get Together on Saturday, June 19, 09:30. The place is the Heritage Resturant. This place is located in Franconia, Pa. at the intersection of Route 113 and Allentown Road. Meet in the parking lot at 09:30 BS for a while then have breakfast. Hope to see you there.

Keith

U. S. Navy Seabee Veteran.

We build, we fight , we drink more beer.

When you are up to your butt in alligators it is heard to remember the reason you are here is to drain the darn swamp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Where are all of the PA and NJ members hiding? Keith

When you are up to your butt in alligators it is heard to remember the reason you are here is to drain the darn swamp.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 02:10 AM

Garage
Sounds like a great idea, I like the Heritage, have eaten there a few times...breakfast is one of my 5 favorite meals of the day. I'll just have to double check my work schedule and let you know if I'm definitely in.

-SOLD-04 F350 CC DRW 6.0PSD...ARP studded & Elite full delete : DieselSite coolant filter : RED ELC SCT X3 by Innovative & Gearhead : Custom built all Billet 5R110 : Diamond Eye 4" duals : zoodad & ccv mod : guages and more gauges
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

I hope you can make it and more people post up.

Only 5 meals. I can think of more than that. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, dack (meal between dinner and snack), snack, and brack (meal between snack and breakfast). Keith

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 09:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktpauley View Post
Where are all of the PA and NJ members hiding? Keith
I'm here and would love to go, but we are having a family reunion that day. Maybe next time! I've met BigRigs already, cool dude!!

2004 F350 CC DRW King Ranch
X-3 tunes by DJ,QT,GH,ID,Gyphon FICM tuner,head studs,II Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,AD2,4" turbo back straight pipe,K&N intake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod,15K reese 5er,17" LCD TV/DVD,Cobra 29 Nitewatch CB
Thanks to:JASONS REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE-TELFORD,PA.

"Are diesel pickups hot rods? Yes,they are-perhaps the most versatile hot rods ever made"---Diesel Power Magazine
The Following User Says Thank You to lilpooh For this addition to TDG:
Bigrigs (06-18-2010)
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

lilpooh, you are real cloce to me.Do you know where Bergey Hill Park in Lower Salford Twp. is? I'll try to have another one sometime in September or October. Keith

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010, 10:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktpauley View Post
lilpooh, you are real cloce to me.Do you know where Bergey Hill Park in Lower Salford Twp. is? I'll try to have another one sometime in September or October. Keith
No, but I googled it. Out by harleysville? Off RT113? I work at superior tube company in collegeville. I'll try to make the next one, I'll even try to drag BigRigs and Scarecrow along also.

2004 F350 CC DRW King Ranch
X-3 tunes by DJ,QT,GH,ID,Gyphon FICM tuner,head studs,II Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,AD2,4" turbo back straight pipe,K&N intake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod,15K reese 5er,17" LCD TV/DVD,Cobra 29 Nitewatch CB
Thanks to:JASONS REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE-TELFORD,PA.

"Are diesel pickups hot rods? Yes,they are-perhaps the most versatile hot rods ever made"---Diesel Power Magazine
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Yea, it is off of 113. It is also known as Suicide Hill. People sled there in the winter. Some have gotten hurt. I know Superior Tube. There is a place close to there where lawn mower races are held in the summer. Also keep an eye out for Mason Dixon TDC events. Keith

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 AM

Garage
Alright, I'm in for Sat GTG at Heritage, sorry I took so long to be sure, but I had some uncertainties about work w/union contract/negotiations and vote and stuff........but alls good now, so I'll see ya'll Sat morn.

Oh, lilpooh, ya sure the family has to meet for breakfast , well maybe next one, see ya 'round

-SOLD-04 F350 CC DRW 6.0PSD...ARP studded & Elite full delete : DieselSite coolant filter : RED ELC SCT X3 by Innovative & Gearhead : Custom built all Billet 5R110 : Diamond Eye 4" duals : zoodad & ccv mod : guages and more gauges

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode