Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wauchula Sled Pull 1/5/08
January 5, 2008
Wauchula Cattleman's Arena
Hardee County Extension Service
507 Civic Center Drive
Wauchula, Florida 33873
Weigh In - 3pm
Drivers meeting 4:45pm
Start Time - 5pm
Rules and diesel classes can be found on our website (The Florida Diesel Truck Club). The link is in my signature. Click on "Events" and scroll to the bottom of the page.
There will also be a meet and greet. It will take place at the Wauchula Cattleman's Arena before the pulls. We will start gathering at noon.
The following rules MUST be observed:
1. NO alcohol!!!!
2. Any food served is to be done between 12 - 3pm (remember the promoter has his own concession stand that needs to make money also).
3. No stupid stuff! This is a family affair. No burnouts, excessive noise, etc.
4. Clean up after ourselves, we must pick up our own garbage.
5. After 3pm anyone that wants to stay for the pulls must pay to get in. $15.00 for adults, $10.00 for seniors, $7.00 for kids 6-12 yrs old, under 5 free. If you want to pull there are additional pull fees. Randi Greene will be collecting the admission fee and you will pay the pull fees at weigh in. Once a class starts, weigh in is done for that class.
6. We are there at our own risk. South Florida Truck Pulls is not taking ANY liability for the meet & greet.
Come on out and let's have a great time. Hope to see you there.
I usually answer to Todd
2005 Silverado 3500 DRW 6.6L LLY/Allison 5 Speed |LT|EC|LB|
Four Wheel Drive (the four in the back), Dark Blue Metallic, 2006 Tow Mirrors, VR Straps, 2006 Silverado "SRW" Tail Lights, Painted Door and Tailgate Handles, 5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip, Garmin StreetPilot c330. Tuned to The General's specs (stock).