The Diesel Garage banner

alllll done, finally

9K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  4wydnr 
#1 ·
well it took me alot longer than i expected but im happy how it turned out!!!
current specs..
2005 f250, 97 12v, 3gsk, 100 plate,ddp2s,15.5timing, quickspool manifold, diesel pros cam, hybrid 35/40,spearco ic, fass, zf6, sb dual disk, one piece driveshaft, airbags, b&w gneck,
scan guage, bedliner and por15 everywhere!! wet okel seat covers!, dvd player

pics...

i wana do a 4gsk or 5, little bigger injectors, and little bigger turbo, but that wont be till next winter....

See less See more
#3 ·
It looks great man!

I'm not normally a fan of seat covers but those look right at home.

#4 ·
Even with bill helping you got it to look that good?? :haha Looks awesome man, enjoy the crap out of it :thumbsup

Reactions: JPscustoms
#7 ·
Did I miss it? I thought you had a Destroked tach kit on there.

#8 ·
I miss that turbo sound... sounds sick man! :hump LOL

#10 ·
Got it. I was watching the video and though the tach was staying in the same spot.

How is that Glowshift 3-in-1 working out?

#12 ·
Congratulations! It came out great. Chris

#14 ·
yeaaa it will eventuallly get debadged when it gets repainted, but i do get a kick outa ppl looks at the pump or stop lights, you can tell they wana ask whats been done to it to make it sound diff but to affraid or something cause it still says its a powerstroke

#17 ·
Good swap, looks clean and sounds great, let us know what type of mileage you get out of it now that you did the swap versus before hand.

Good job your hard work has given you a truly custom truck

#20 ·
I don't have a fan either. I do; however, have a much larger radiator than my Cummins' previous home. My highest temp so far has been 201; towing or empty.

#23 ·
Sounds awesome!! Makes me want to dump mine and get a 12v. Nice work on the build.

#27 ·
that looks sick man! i miss the interior of my SD ford...now you got the best of both worlds!:guitar

#29 ·
...or help Bill with his truck LOL Chris

#30 ·
J if you get bored you can come to Oklahoma and help me do this with my Franky! We're having the shop built now. We should have the lift in by May or June.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.