The Diesel Garage banner

Dash Daq

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  stmline 
#1 ·
Testing the waters would anyone be interested in buy this Dash DAQ Series II it works great and never had any problems with it. Looking at getting the monitor and tuner combo that's all. I would like to get 400.00 for this and have box and all the cables needed. Thanks Guys..

#2 ·
Does it come with the EGT Probe? If so, I am interested :thumbsup:

And is it have all the necessary widgets/accessories to work with the 6.0? ANd what about mounting options?

#3 · (Edited)
I have only had it for about 6 months and never got around to putting one in sorry. I only have it on the winsheild suction. Yes im currently using it on my 6.0L.

#4 ·
Okay cool. Well where could I get the EGT Probe and widget for the 6.0's? That's the main thing I want to monitor.

#5 ·
I contacted drew industries and they said that all you would need is a K type sensor and a conversion board and a cable parts less than 125 he said but I asked him to send me the links for the needed hardware. and it plugs right into the mini USB. I will forward you the email when I get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.