The Diesel Garage banner

New Body Style???

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  carl76 
#1 ·
I know this body style has only been out for a year or two now, but my buddy was asking me the other day if dodge is redesigning it anytime soon? I told him I didn't know and haven't hear of any redesigns in the near future, what about you guys?

#5 ·
Thanks for the info guys, my buddy was just wondering. I am buying his 04.5 Quad Cab Laramie and he is buying a new one. He was not too fond of the new front end and the size of the doors, but I told him I doubt they are changing for a while.

#6 ·
I think the new ones are sweet, but am keeping my 04.5 for now. Will probably be buried in the thing!

#11 ·
I just got my 2010 and I love the new style. I had a 07 club cab and the 2010 is a club cab so they were the same body size but the new one has more leg room in the back, the back doors open further, interior is a lot nicer, built in trailer brake, the tailgate has lift assist built in and the headlights seem brighter. I could go on but I just will say that the only downfall they I see is the grill does not lift with the hood and this was a feature that I liked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.