The Diesel Garage banner

Stay with 35" Tires or go down to 33"

• Go with 33's

Votes: 0 0.0%

Go down to 33's or stay with 35's

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  yamaman 
#1 ·
Ok guys Need some help deciding. Truck in questions is a 2006 F-350 CC SB SRW stock height. I am need of new tires and am going to get the Mickey Thompsn Baja ATZ's. Now what do you guys think should I go down to a 325/60r18 which is a 33x13.50r18 or stay with the size I have which is a 35x12.50r18. I am also going to be getting a set of 18x9 Moto Metal 959 rims so will widen the 35's out alittle more then the ones on the truck are now with the stock wheels. What do you guys think. sorry for the nasty pic been raining here all week.

See less See more
#2 ·
I think you would like the toyo mt 35x12.50 if your into mud tires, i really couldnt tell a difference between the stock and m/t road noise, i also have been getting right around 55 k tire tread life! If you are not rubbing with the 35's now i would stay with them and i have a leveling kit that was around 500 installed and the 35's really fill out the wheel well nicely!

#3 ·
Ya I have had the toyo muds in the past and didn't really hold up to the heavy haulin I do quite often. But I am definatly think of staying 35's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.