The Diesel Garage banner

remote emissions sniffers

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fjwill 
#1 ·
I have personally seen the company that is developing this technology. they had the equipment in our hanger and could tell how many parts per million of acetone, isopropyl alcohol. jet fuel, ect. that was in the hanger. the gentlemen that were there testing the equipment told me it was for E.P.A. to calculate carbon tax charges for airlines the equipment will be set up on runways for takeoff and landings. then just a year later I see this equipment on the side of the hyway here in Texas on the entrance ramps so it can read the part per million that your vehicle is putting out. this equipment looks like a cone. with a small trailer beside it and cameras in the trailer to take pictures of license plates. you will not be able to register your vehicle until proof of repairs are shown. and possible fines . keep your eyes on the lookout. Big brother is not to be taken lightly. :nerd:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.