The Diesel Garage banner

HID Christmas special

6K views 61 replies 20 participants last post by  dfuser 
#1 ·
FLASHTECH Christmas Sale!
Ends December 25th at 11:59 P.M.

Here is our Christmas sale! Take advantage of the extra savings at this time of the year as we hold the largest nation wide sale we have ever done before! Remember to please specify year make and model of your vehicle when you purchase!

1) GENERATION 5 of our HID BALLAST. Most Advanced Digital Ballast on the Market! These were designed with the Dodge Vehicle in mind. All single beams kits no longer need a wiring harness and can be plugged directly into the factory headlight plug, without any flicker at all! The new ballast not only functions better, but is now approximately 25% smaller, thus allowing for easier install in tighter spaces! Install times are now 1/5th of that the old kit was!

Generation V: New ballast design, use a new digital processor, that increases the longevity of the unit by almost 2 year, the most advanced balast we make now... auto protection on the ballast when they sense any voltage spike or drop will auto shut down to protect itself and the car.

2) All new packaging has been designed! Some of this was for the new national roll out of our FlashTech brand, but the packaging was also streamlined as well. The box is smaller, more durable, and will not allow anything to move during shipping!

3) Latest Lifetime FlashTech Bulbs. We have kept our lifetime warranty but have significantly upgraded our new bulbs. The overall constructions of the actual bulbs, as well as the base, have all been improved. All single beam bulbs now come in a protective clear plastic casing to ensure everything works as it should

5) There is a new install guide. The new kit is very straightforward when installing, but for the bi xenon kit people were confused. The new install guide has a separate diagram for the high/low kits, as well as a host of trouble shooting tips.

Retail pricing on our FLASHTECH Brand HID kits is as follows.

$279.00 Single beam kit

$309.00 for a Bixenon Dual beam kit

Special Forums Pricing for all Forums members
All prices Include Worldwide Shipping!

$169.00 For single beam kits

$199.00 for dual beam kits

We have kits for headlights and foglights make sure to pick a kit for both!

This is the lowest Price I have ever offered to the general public for this kit!

LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Product Description:
• (2) FLASHTECH HID GEN 5 Digital Ballasts
• (2) FLASHTECH HID Plug and Play Bulbs with water proof seal
• (2) FLASHTECH HID mounting brackets
• (1) FLASHTECH HID plug and play wiring harness (optional)
• (1) package of hardware
• FLASHTECH Installation Written Instructions
• Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects!

Buy them here:
http://www.purecummins.com/catalog/lightsacc/flashtech-hid-lighting-system.php

Thank you and have a happy holidays and wonderfull new year!

See less See more
#4 ·
So these prices for the new fords too?

#5 ·
Wow they are cheap.

#6 ·
im curious...are these DOT legal ? have you modified the bulb placement to properly
position the light (aka DOT legal) ?

#18 ·
yeah, they are...

i was just thinking though, as Zeb (99 24v 5spd) has HIDs tho with stock light assemblies, and they didnt look as good as mine do with the aftermarket assemblies...

#25 ·
Hey how about screaming deals for this year? I missed out last year but I have always been a big fan of your products.

#26 ·
Hey how about screaming deals for this year? I missed out last year but I have always been a big fan of your products.

#28 ·
Right i need some more sets for a few of my trucks!

#30 ·
Shipping to canada???

#31 ·
I would be in for a set of HID's for my truck.

#32 ·
I would also like a set of headlights and fog lights.

#33 ·
Im interested as well

#34 · (Edited)
It on! http://www.dfuser.com/catalog/hid_headlights.php

Here is the deal, and let me know if you need anyhing outside this package:

Dual High and Low bulbs for 9004, 9007 and H13 bulb kits.
12V Balast
4300K, 6000K and 10000K options
35W
Lifetime warranty on Balast and bulbs
$219.99 shipped

Upgrade to the new 32V
$249.99 shipped

Other single bulb type vehicles
H10, 9145, 9005, 9006
12Volts same as above 179.99
32Volts same as above 209.99

http://www.dfuser.com/catalog/hid_headlights.php

#35 ·
What is the new 32v all about?

#36 ·
32v HID BALLAST - Flashtech 32v ballast is the most advanced ballast on the market. Not only does it incorporate all of the other industry leading technology that our Flashtech ballast offer, the 32v ballast has been designed to work on even the most advanced vehicles. Unlike our 12v ballast the 32v ballast allows for a wide range of voltage to be inputted into the ballast. Thus allowing for cars that have stability issues to work where other ballast has failed. This industry leading ballast incorporates built in mounting ballast to allow easy mounting as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.