The Diesel Garage banner

Pioneer Navigation Group Buy!

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ntnbtwk 
#1 ·
All,

I've just been offered a GROUP BUY on some Brand New Pioneer In-Dash Navigation Head Units from a friend in the Car Audio business. The prices are pretty incredible and the product is guaranteed to be Brand New, Never Opened, Not Stolen, 100% Legitimate (I wouldn't be involved if it was otherwise). I have to have the orders in hand by 08/26/2005. I need a minimum of 12 confirmed orders to complete the purchase. Once this purchase is completed (if I get enough takers), this deal is gone and I won't be able to get it again. See below for system details:

Pioneer AVIC-N2
:
MSRP: $2200.00
Street: $1999.99
ITP Group: $1499.95
FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!

Pioneer AVIC-D1
:
MSRP: $1800.00
Street: $1599.99
ITP Group: $1209.95
FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!
Also, if there are other Pioneer items you want/need at the same time, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I do believe that they have to be Pioneer only, not Pioneer Premier.

Finally, just to be clear, I'm not a Pioneer Dealer and I'm not a Car Audio Expert. As much as I like this stuff, I'm not capable of offering any Technical Support or answering any Technical questions...sorry.

For those wishing to get in on this group buy, please PM, E-Mail or Call me. To be fair to all involved, I will need to take all of the order information (including payment info). Credit cards will be processed at NOON on 08/26/2005 so that I can get the order placed that day. If we don't get 12 orders, all information will be shredded and you will be notified that we didn't get enough interest. I will also try to post updates in this thread about the number of orders we have on a regular basis.

See less See more
#3 ·
My brother has one in his Mustang and it's :Thumbup: :smoke: .

I had a 1st gen CVA-1000 converted to video in my 97 GC and it just amazes me how fast 12V technology has evolved and what kind of dinosaur that CVA really was.

#5 ·
better yet i run a 15.7" screen on my laptop have a gps program, if i need fuel i queery gps radar nearest gas station, gives me closest ones with phone numbers i can call ahead and know if they have diesel...... next.... laptop 1300... gps 125, mount w/ps 500.

#6 ·
ntnbtwk, I did the same thing with mine, rather than spend $1500 for the in-dash nav. I spent $200 for the GPS for my laptop.

#7 ·
im always gettin the whats in there look at the stop lights and gas station

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.