3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  xzaq103 
#1 ·
Any arkansas guys on here?

#3 ·
You got me, here! Ft. Smith, Ar.

#4 ·
North Little Rock, AR

#7 ·
I am in Harrison, AR REAL close to BTS...

#8 ·
From hot springs here

#10 ·
Yes you did, we own that hotel. Wanna buy a hotel?

#11 ·
Live in MO right now, building a house and moving when I get things in order. Oh yea, I'm south of Yellville, near the Buffalo, White, and Crooked Creek.

#12 ·
Does it count if I am missplaced right now! I was born and bred and bleed RAZORBACK RED!!!!!! I miss home! North Little Rock is my home. We will be in town for the holidays and afterwards. I would love to meet up with some homeboy soot heads!!!!

#15 ·
RLDSL said:
I'm around Conway here.

--------Robert
Do you know Bill Jones out in Vilonia (Bill Jones Real Estate)

#16 ·
94straightpiped said:
Do you know Bill Jones out in Vilonia (Bill Jones Real Estate)
Sorry, can't say that I do.

We were just down in Hot Springs all day today. Took the kids and a handful of other homeschoolers on a tour of the Mountain Valley Water bottling plant north of town. , then did the usual round of touristy things including just about getting blown off of that observation tower. They could have told us before taking my money that there was a stinking storm warning . 10 hours, 2- 11 year olds, 1-5 year old, 1-2 year old, and I'm beat :splat

Did you folks make it out of that storm OK?
I don't even want to look out in the yard right now.

------------Robert

#17 ·
I hope everyone survived!!!!! The storms were really bad over around Gassville about 25 minutes from my house and I heard there were a few folks that were not so lucky down around Atkins! I feel sorry for there families.

#18 ·
I hope everyone survived!!!!! The storms were really bad over around Gassville about 25 minutes from my house and I heard there were a few folks that were not so lucky down around Atkins! I feel sorry for there families.

#19 ·
We're heading for Atkins in a few minutes. We're bringing food from my wife's restaurant in Little Rock for about 300 people . From what we hear, it's not a good scene over there .

--Robert

#20 ·
onefastgranny said:
Does it count if I am missplaced right now! I was born and bred and bleed RAZORBACK RED!!!!!! I miss home! North Little Rock is my home. We will be in town for the holidays and afterwards. I would love to meet up with some homeboy soot heads!!!!
As bad as taxes are getting, we are building a house in scott. They act like its a privilege to live in NLR.....I have to work out of state to make a decent living.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.