The Diesel Garage banner

code

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  BigBlueDodge 
#1 ·
P0106-manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Performance
Ive got this code on my edge and its making my electronic throttle control light come on and also my check engine light and it starts missing really bad....i made sure all mysensors were plugged in good but it still did what can i do to fix this

#2 ·
Mine does this to i cant figure out what it is. Does yours do it more on the freeway? Mine does. Seems like if i have the chip all the way up and get on the freeway it does this.

#3 ·
It's somewhere in your map sensor connections. Juice to map, map to juice, or even if you have a boost fooler in there also. Seems to happen to some guys after they wash thier trucks, and get things get a little damp, but I'm betting it's in those connections. Take them apart, clean them up, and use electrical grease. That dang code won't clear either, so I always had to shut the truck off, sometimes 2 or 3 times to get it to go away.

#4 ·
Ya i took my edge off for awhile and it hasnt done it for a couple months since i put it back on.

#5 ·
mine has only done it since i got my egr and egr cooler delete put on and i havent been on the freeway but once since i got it done so i cant really say if it does it worse on the freeway or not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.