The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, :goodvsevil dont let the newer Duramax guys show us up, post your pictures now! :happymugs

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Good looking trucks guys! Nice!

Reactions: merlin5577

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Hey Wayne, you should black out your Bowtie, that would really make a difference in the way your rig looks :thumbsup: i like your black on black idea, you have a really nice looking rig :hump

Tav, nice rig man, i like red, it just stands out :happymugs

Reactions: Tav

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
How do I blakc out the bow tie? I would do that in a heart beat!
when you open the hood there is that black plastic cover over the intercooler and rad, there are little snap pins, you take a flat blade screw driver and pop the pin out of the retainer and then once you have the cover off you can reach down and there are two really cheap nuts threaded onto the studs behind the bowtie.. take the nuts off and you can pull the bowtie out

after that i just sanded the ugly inperfections off the plastic, primered it a few times with black primer, wet sanding in between and then painted it with metallic black spray paint, wet sanded the paint and then sprayed a few coats of clear on it, wet sanded it with like 1000 grit paper and then polished the crap out of it, man it looks sexy:happymugs

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
hey wayne i just posted a pic in my other post

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Nice! That will look great on my truck!
LOL it looks good on my rig, i cant imagine what it would look like on a blacked out rig like yours, you need to post pics when you get it done:happymugs

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
Trucks lookin great Wayne! :thumbsup

Reactions: fordt

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Agreed Keith, you should post some pics up of Nastygirl, it would be nice to see what the most powerful dmax is lookin like these days :thumbsup

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
As you wish ...

Some pics taken in WI this past summer.

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Looks good Keith! she looks great as always!

Reactions: Nasty Girl

·
3,939 Posts
If I get some pics at the track this year, I'll post them. Nobody wants to see pics of my old stock-looking truck. :haha

Hey Keith....nice to see you're still around. Long time no see. Been a while since that Smokin drive. Hope life is treating you well.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
806 Posts
here is a few

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts