The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going down the road when I saw a new black crew cab short bed dodge 4x4 behind me.(still had the paper plates) A dude and his girlfriend. He had his mirrors up but of course, he wasnt towing anything. (why do people do that? Looks funny) Anyways, I could tell by the way he was sitting he thought he was a bad ***. So i got on it a little and threw a little smoke. :smoke Well, he pounched it and got beside me at the next stop sign. He did a little spool up so i knew he wanted to run:sly: , so we ran. He lost.:woot: After 2 or 3 truck lengths I did the mature thing and hit the brakes a little and slowed down. I thought maybe he got the picture and he'd do the same and maybe give me a thumbs up or something. But no, he does the ricer thing and does a ricer fly by. :shrug: So i was like ok, whatever. I get behind him and just kinda cruise. At the next stop sign I was behind him and i guess he thought he'd show me how his truck could spin the tires for a split second because thats what he did.LOL I laffed and turned right after he went strait.

I'm assuming he's at home buying all kinds of goodies for his new $45k toy that just got handled by an old junky 7.3

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Great kill!

·
330 Posts
Nice one, Yeah those dodge guys always want to start smack , happens to me all the time:smoke :woot: LOL

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
That's a great kill! I wish I could find a moded 7.3 to run. You don't see them to offen around my parts anymore.

·
TDG Singles Club Mem #57
552 Posts
Nice KIll

·
409 Posts
nice... but ur comparin a stock dodge to a modded ford... did u really expect him to win?

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
WHITEPOWERstrok said:
nice... but ur comparin a stock dodge to a modded ford... did u really expect him to win?
agreed
350hp stock dodge and 400ish/hp modded 7.3....

good kill anyways, gota put all jackaszes in their places:smoke

·
46 Posts
02 F250 CC longbed 4x4 lariat powerstroke auto 175k miles 4"dp w 5"exhaust,AH1141 airfilter,ATS ported intake housing, full replacement front bumper, B&W turnover GN, dp 120 race chip, transgo tugger shift kit 325RWHP/650T All I see is 325RWHP/650T not 400 hp. :shrug:

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
ah, 325 rear wheel...
i was just guestimating 400hp flywheel

the dodge #'s are 350 flywheel, thats only about 280 rwhp

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Lee boy said:
Nice one, Yeah those dodge guys always want to start smack , happens to me all the time:smoke :woot: LOL
I'll run ya and wont even talk smack, just wave as i speed away:woot: :sly: :givemebeer

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LOL aren't you stock?

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Mlhaynes8302 said:
LOL aren't you stock?
Might as well be, Edge dosen't count as much....:poke: :poke: :sofa

on edit, dayum, I just linked to their page as an advertisement...:bang :loser :LAME:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LOL I'm sorry I was asking if BritwhiteRam was stock...I just wanted to see what he's got sense he's talking smack. Sorry for the confusion!

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doesnt matter if his truck is stock or not. Point is, he wanted to run, we ran, he lost.:shrug: Only people Ive heard make excuses like "a moded truck VS a stock truck isnt much of a race" are RICERS! LOL .thats what this forum is about, racing and winning. If I was dumb enouph to race a twin turbo 12 valve and lost, i wouldnt cry because hes laying down 700hp and i only have 400ish. I wanted to run, i lost. end of story....sorry, i'll stop now

If he was smart, he woulda taken into consideration the 5" pipe that was pointed at him and blowing more smoke then his stocker was. and a new cummins is pretty equal to power output as mine is with some mods.

Like i said though, I'm sure he went running home and bought the most expensive intake, exhaust, and chip money could buy.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I dont dislike dodges at all but I do agree it looks extremely retarded when they have there mirrors folded up with no trailer, and 9/10 I see have them up. You never see Fords or Chevys with there mirrors extended without trailers.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess they have them up to see around their over inflated heads.:poke:LOL :shrug:

I used to have a 98 dodge with a 12 valve and a 5spd, HATED it! spreading the FRAME to pull the trans cross memeber, dash cracking, weak body panels, 5th gear randomly slipping off because it isnt held on by anything, weak steering/suspension, uncomfertable seats, vacume lines for the 4x4 that slip off, ETC ETC. LOVED The engine though

I'll stick with my Ford thanks. Ive had it since 100k miles and I've replaced the alternator.It now has 176k

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
DieselKid said:
I dont dislike dodges at all but I do agree it looks extremely retarded when they have there mirrors folded up with no trailer, and 9/10 I see have them up. You never see Fords or Chevys with there mirrors extended without trailers.
never had mine up since i drove off the lot:woot:
I even said the dodge driver was put in his place:shrug:
but i dont get the opportunity to run anyone around here, so an edge powered dodge cr versus a ford 7.3 350hp would be a good race:sly: :smoke

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
sexytrkr said:
I guess they have them up to see around their over inflated heads.:poke:LOL :shrug:

I used to have a 98 dodge with a 12 valve and a 5spd, HATED it! spreading the FRAME to pull the trans cross memeber, dash cracking, weak body panels, 5th gear randomly slipping off because it isnt held on by anything, weak steering/suspension, uncomfertable seats, vacume lines for the 4x4 that slip off, ETC ETC. LOVED The engine though

I'll stick with my Ford thanks. Ive had it since 100k miles and I've replaced the alternator.It now has 176k

thats great, gotten into an 03-07 dodge? no problems with interior fit and finish here and no crack in the dash, seats are comfy, pulls like a raped ape, and only had troubles with the tranny, which i expected and accept, not why i bought it, and the interior is getting further upgrades in a few years, looks to be on par with chev and ford

i hate when people say my truck is uncomfortable, driven several days cross country and had no problems:woot:

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
sexytrkr said:

Now I want you to read this and try to make sense of what your saying....How is it that having our mirrors up (which I don't) will help us "see around their over inflated heads.:poke:LOL :shrug:". Let us know and get back to us.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts