The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a K&N FIPK from my old '03 sitting here. Maybe 50k miles. I can throw in a cleaning kit if I can find it.

$225 obo + shipping.

Will trade for '08 stuff.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a winter and summer grill cover set for sale. The winter cover is vinyl, the summer is mesh. The mesh is brand new, the winter has been used and I melted about 1" of the vinyl tubing along the top. It does not effect it's use. It'll need the 3M backed buttons to put on the grill, then it snaps on.

$30 obo + shipping

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
offers?

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone? Please...

·
56 Posts
can u snap a pick of the intake

·
990 Posts
pretty high on the intakes price. considering you can buy a s&b brand new for that. plus k&n is the worse filter for any turbo motor it lets too many particles pass trough it. about $100 might befair price honestly bud. and i'm not tryin to kill your sale but thats probably why you have no offers.

·
452 Posts
can u get some pics of the grill covers?

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty high on the intakes price. considering you can buy a s&b brand new for that. plus k&n is the worse filter for any turbo motor it lets too many particles pass trough it. about $100 might befair price honestly bud. and i'm not tryin to kill your sale but thats probably why you have no offers.

If I wanted opinions about how much to ask for my stuff I would ask for them. Since I didn't ask anywhere in the original post, please keep your opinions to yourself and stay out of my thread unless you are interested in what Im selling.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics per request:

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up top. Make an offer. Need the cash for a toolbox.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$150 or trade for ???

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sending a PM to you.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Up top.