The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, just as it says. Im thinking about selling the dually. As some of you may know, Im tuning some Duramax's with EFI. With that said, it is a necessity that I have a truck to make tunes. Description in my sig, this truck has just a little under 257K on it. I put 4 new injectors in it in november, and the truck is running great. The trans still shifts like a new one. The paint is in good condition but does have a FEW minor scuffs and scratches. With the amount of miles the truck has, you are gonna have a few. But, this truck looks like a 50k truck. The interior is flawless other than the usual small cracks in the drivers seat, and the steering wheel leather is grundgy. The passenger side mirror turn light lens is broken on the bottom, but the light still works. It also has heated leather front seats, with the 40/20/40. Ive added stainless handles, fender trim, 2 inch coil spacers in the front, stainless steel trimmed mudflaps all the way around, BRAND NEW BFG A/T's with 1k mile on them, and Pioneer in dash DVD. It also has a Truxedo tonneu cover, and has a goosneck hitch and brake controller. This is probably the cleanest truck you will find with this many miles or even less miles. I hate to get rid of it, but I really need to get a Dmax. Im gonna start out asking $19,000 OBO. If anyone is interested give me a shout. I will be negotiable, but Im not gonna give it away. I can also post more pics, just tell me what you wanna see.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Man, Dan didn't you like just get that thing?

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL yeah, you never know what I'm gonna do next Charlie.....:shrug:

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
diesel dan said:
LOL yeah, you never know what I'm gonna do next Charlie.....:shrug:
But do you even know what you are going to do next???:poke:LOL

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wastedwagesracing said:
Why doesn't he just switch to tuning Powerstrokes and then keep the truck? :damnit
I have no idea.........Ive got an itch, and I want to scratch it.....HARD!!LOL

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price lowered....$17,000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts