The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting an HTT 62/71/14 on the truck in the next few weeks and will no longer need the stock turbo. It came off my 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 5.9

$200

I accept PayPal

-Chris

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
hx40?

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure? It is coming off my 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9. It was a cab and chassis truck before I for it if that matters?

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
miles on it???

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
hmmmm,, is there any shaft play? and was it ever shut down while hot?

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm,, is there any shaft play? and was it ever shut down while hot?
Since I have owned the truck, it was NEVER shut down hot. The company that we got it from used it as a hauler, several hours on the road, and they also said it was never shut down hot while in use. As far as shaft play, I cannot tell just by driving it, it is coming out Saturday the 13th and my buddy is going to look it over to make sure it is good to go.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
ok let me know on the 13th what the status is. as of now im most likely taking it.

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok let me know on the 13th what the status is. as of now im most likely taking it.
Sounds good man, if someone doesn't pay me before then and I still have it on Saturday when he takes it out, I will no doubt send you a PM and let me know how it comes out. Of course, I'm not going to send it to someone if they pay me first and it comes out looking bad. I have a few other people interested on Comp D and the Cummins Forum so I will for sure keep you updated.

-Chris

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took the turbo off today. It looks great. Here are some pictures:

Here it is with the manifold. I have the manifold for sale at $50. It is drilled and tapped for an EGT probe.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
pm returned

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
replied :thumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts