The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 5.9L out of my 2003 F350 with Destroked flexplate, adapter motor mounts, shortened driveshaft for longbed, a/c lines, resonator flat face TCS torque converter (5K) on TC, billit input shaft. Complete running on a pallet can send video of it running. 105K on the motor. Will deliver to CA NV AZ.
$6000.00 OBO
Dave

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
interested in selling just the motor?

·
271 Posts
where are you located?

·
Too much into it now...
2,011 Posts
I have an 04 5.9L out of my 2003 F350 with Destroked flexplate, adapter motor mounts, shortened driveshaft for longbed, a/c lines, resonator flat face TCS torque converter (5K) on TC, billit input shaft. Complete running on a pallet can send video of it running. 105K on the motor. Will deliver to CA NV AZ.
$6000.00 OBO
Dave
Let me get this straight....You have a 2004 5.9L Cummins...that WAS in your 2003 F350....and you are selling it complete, with all the adaptors needed to do the swap....for $6000.00????????????

Question...did your 2003 have a 7.3L or the 6.0L? (Different tranny)

Gawd, I would have fight people off for this ...

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Swap no takers????

Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. Maybe it is one of those situations where it seems to good to be true or no one knows me. I don't know? If I would have found a deal like this when I was looking I would've been all over it.
If you know people that you would need to fight off, buy it from me & sell it to them.......i am missing the tranny controller though. i think maybe a lot of potential buyers in CA were scared off because of the new smog B.S.

My truck was a 6.0L

Let me get this straight....You have a 2004 5.9L Cummins...that WAS in your 2003 F350....and you are selling it complete, with all the adaptors needed to do the swap....for $6000.00????????????

Question...did your 2003 have a 7.3L or the 6.0L? (Different tranny)

Gawd, I would have fight people off for this ...

·
118 Posts
I'm also located in southern ca, & very interested. Is this setup designed to work with the ford or dodge trans?

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ford 5R110 Torqueshift. Been alot of interset lately for some reason.
Whats your email I'll send the video. I'll deliver to you and make it run & since you are close I'll include the tranny. I think guys are waiting for a lower price but I'm not budging I know what I have just need to find the right guy.
Where are you located.

Dave

I'm also located in southern ca, & very interested. Is this setup designed to work with the ford or dodge trans?

·
208 Posts
Are you interested in a trade?

·
208 Posts
08 YZ 450 with about 10 hrs on it - my buddy owned a dealership and it sat on the floor untill last year when I got it. Only seen the racetrack once, still stock and in grweat shape. I also have a 77 xr 75 pit racer with a ton of mods if your interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.