The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, first of, need to decide 4" or 6" lift. I do tow. I have seen 4" lift pictures. Anyone have 6" pictures?

Once height is decided, I know there is a big range of price on kits. Probly stay on the cheaper to mid range kits. Can someone give me pro and cons to a few kits along with some prices?

I'm guessing 315's will be the biggest tire size, maybe bigger with a 6"?? 2" spacers are what I'm going to need correct? Some one price those out also.

I'm sure the stock shocks are trash after 42000 miles. I don't know much about shocks, what do you suggest and can you price them also.

Finally, are there any other parts I would be needing to run properly with a lift that don't come with the lift. like track bars, stabaliser ect?

Sorry so long, don't know much about it but very interested. thanks for your help guys.

Ian

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Lift kit

Give us a ring. We are direct with Rev Tek, I personally run the Rev Tek 4'' on my F350 Super Duty and love it. With the 4'' I run 35x12.50x20 with no clearance issues. Call and ask for Kash, to many options to PM. 1-800-620-4467

·
TDG Mafia Member #82
1,092 Posts
I have the 6in. Superlif on my 05 but its not a duallie the kit was about $900 delivered to the door and this is complete kit ......however the spacer would not work with the 6 in kit i had to take them off due to bad spring rebound when you hit a set of tracks or pot hole!! but that wouldnt concern you with an 04 and leaf spring front susp. but the kit was very easy to install and fair priced! A good Friend of mine has an 05 Duallie with just a leveling kit and stock wheels........he runs 315 BFG all Terrains with nothing more than a leveling kit and rear wheel spacers! HOpe this has helped ya

·
Registered
13 Posts
try bullet proof suspensions. they sell 6in and 12in lifts for most ford,GM and dodges and some other brands

1 - 4 of 4 Posts